vrijdag 8 oktober 2010

Nostalgia.

Sometimes, at night, when I am looking at the stars covered sky, I think about the days that have been. Today the tought of me and my best friend in primary school sitting in my window sill came across my mind. We could sit there for ages talking about useless stuff. Stuff that matterd to us back then.
It's a nice memory, and It makes me veel weird about time. This feels like another life.. What other tricks will time bring? I love the friends I have now. And I like them [waaayyy] better then all the friends I ever had. But will I ever sit, looking at the sky, thinking about the good times I had with them?




Thispersonstumblr

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Echt niet dat jij ooit nog van ons afkomt, alé leuk geprobeerd, maar nee.

    Oke sorry voor de commentspam ik stop x]

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen