woensdag 20 oktober 2010

I wish..

I wish I could play the piano, like a pro. I wish I could find discipline. I wish I don't hurt you all the time. I wish I wouldn't cry about the smallest thing. I wish I could sing way better. I wish I was smaller. I wish I had a cat. I wish I had a house of my own. I wish I had a piano in that house. I wish I knew what bothered you. I wish I saw my friends more than once a year. I wish I had something to look forward to. I wish smoking won't kill me. I wish I had a different name. I wish you knew my name. I wish I knew yours. I wish I was famous. I wish I wouldn't feel like this all the time. I wish I could go anywere I want, without having to pay, or having to tell anyone. I wish I had a star to wish on. I wish I could just dissapeare. I wish to be happy.
I wish I wouldnt Wish so much.

1 opmerking:

  1. ahhh cheerupppp :(
    je ziet ons wel vaker!
    en mijn naam weet je!

    en ik wil ook wel discipline en een piano en beter kunnen allesen
    en je naam is tof!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen